That’s right, I just
created a Tingeception, a situation where you will not stop dreaming about Tinge because it has become part of your life. HAHA. Okay I joke, but seriously, I’ve got to admire the wonderful art piece above, created only with Tinge – only because I hate gassy drinks and enjoy a bit of flavour in my water 😛
Anyway, the Mini Dispensers have been everywhere since I posted about it 3 weeks ago, hopefully because it was successfully incepted into all these people’s brain 😛 Take a look at what some of these people have been placing it at…
At their work desk (Pic from http://www.jonykt.com/)
At their bedside (Pic from http://memoriesofmeiz.blogspot.com/)
At their car passenger seat (Pic from http://www.jonykt.com/)
While watching your favourite show on TV (Pic from http://memoriesofmeiz.blogspot.com/)
At the end of the day, it’s really up to you where you want to place it. Toilet also can. For me however, I’ve got this mission to spread the Mini Dispenser in every house, every home, just like how our Malaysian government is aiming to build a futsal pitch in every “mukim” called the “1 Mukim 1 Futsal” program.
Except we’ll call it the “1 Home 1 Mini Dispenser” program lah!
Why should we work towards this initiative? Here are 5 reasons:-
- Water makes up almost 70% of an adult’s body. We’re constantly in need of water, otherwise we’ll dehydate!
- The daily recommended amount of water is eight cups per day. How many do you usually drink?
- By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost over 1 percent of its total water amount. How often do you get thirsty? Too frequent I bet!
- For only *RM2.00 per day,you get a good health deal for the whole family! (details here)
- Finally, many places are deprived of healthy drinking water. Imagine if we can reduce the number of health-related problems all around Malaysia just by providing the Mini Dispenser in areas which are affected, especially in rural areas – there’s no need for electricity at all, we just need to provide lots of water bottle stocks! Oh, the bottles recyclable too.