It’s no secret that the best drink I’ve ever had in my life is WATER. Not a big fan of carbonated nor sweetened drinks. Some of you even know my lack of enthusiasm to alcoholic beverages. But sometimes, even a guy can’t just drink plain water forever right? That’s where Tinge comes in handy!
So what exactly is Tinge?
To the uninitiated, Tinge is a flavoured natural mineral water for outgoing, exciting youths.
drinks in the market, TINGE is non-carbonated, non-coloured and mildly sweetened, just the way I like it! Currently it is comes in either Lemon or Fruit Fusion flavor.
And it’s not too expensive too! Try it at any 7-eleven store nearby you 🙂
And since you’re going to get a coupe of Tinge
anyway, do join
their Facebook contest where they are giving away Samsung Galaxy Tablets for their Grand Prizes and Canon Ixus 115 HS for their consolation prizes via their flash game!
All you have to do is:
- 1. Purchase a bottle of TINGE (and of course, enjoy the drink!)
- 2. Join their facebook fan page – http://facebook.com/Spritzer.Tinge
- 3. Participate in Tinge Saves the Stars game
- 4. Key in the serial number of your TINGE label eg. 12345678
- 5. And you’re set to SAVE THE STARS!
It should be pretty simple, where you, TINGE heroes have to save the stars, Gary and Shila, from evil bouncing balls and win superb prizes! Contest ends on 4th December 2011, so hurry up!
PS – regarding my previous post on the Spritzer Mini-Dispenser, some of you asked where can you get them! Well, the answer is below:-
- The bottle and mini dispenser can be bought at ALL Giant Hypers, 99 Speedmart, Aeon Jusco & Esso/Mobil Petrol Kiosk outlets. It’s under the bottled water section on the lower racks
- The cost to buy are as follows: RM 32.90 for 1 Dispenser & 2 Bottles. 6 Liter Bottles is RM 13.95 and RM 20.00 for the 9.5 Liter Bottle.
Have fun with your Mini Dispenser!
He is an avid blogger at Spinzer.uS and lives 24/7 on Twitter by the moniker @spinzer. Left Investment Banking to pursue the unleashing of Malaysian Gen-Y's hidden talents by founding the EYE (Empowering Youth Endeavors) Project. He co-founded the Young Corporate Malaysians and assists RandomAlphabets in his spare time. He plans to build a socially good empire out of his social media consultancy outfit called SocialGrooves.com in a bid to turn the world into a better place by 2020.
1 CommentLeave a comment
Inspiring story there.What happened after? Take care!