Twestival Local events are taking place in cities around the world between 10-13 September 2009. If you would like to attend an event, volunteer or contribute, please find your city for more details. Twestival is an international movement where people meet offline for one night, have fun and do some good for an important cause in the process. Twestival Local gives cities an opportunity to select a local cause to support.
Below you will find links to basic information about Twestival Local 2009
- What is Twestival Local? What is a Twestival Local? How did it get started?
- Get Involved Find out how you can get involved with Twestival Local
- Twestival Global 2009 What was Twestival Global 2009? Learn more about charity: water and what we accomplished with Twestival Global
- FAQ Learn about Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidelines Learn more about Twestival Local Guidelines and Procedures
- Submit Cause Selection Submit our online Cause selection, this will assure proper vetting of your charity
- Organizer Tools Gain access to Twestival’s organizer tools to help you organize your city’s Twestival. This includes voting, ticketing, and support tools
- Fundraising Learn about our Fundraising Tips for Local Twestivals
Hence thanks to our very own Twestival KL organizing committee, Twestival KL 2009 turned out to be a success, raising a hefty sum of RM11,000 to be contributed to Destiny Starting Point, a home for delinquent youths aged 13-17 in Klang.
The following are some photos from the event itself… All taken by the Panasonic Lumix G1 of course 🙂
This is Jeremy‘s (@bboyrice) LX3, fixed with it is the awesome looking fish-eye lense! Sorry it looks so good I can’t NOT post it up 😛
Jeremy himself 😀
Superman @Nigelais – his blog
Sweet boy Nigel – his blog
@Serpentinegal who I always stalk! – her blog
@davidclicks the REAL mr. everywhere! – his blog
The fehmes @lavuarne and @rachying!
@aprilyim! – her blog
@smashpop the jumping boy – his blog
Fisheye – @bboyrice and @dustyhawk in action! – dustyhawk
Fisheye – the group photo
Fisheye – The Lumix fans!