You heard that right.
I thought you guys have been the awesomest friends out there for the past 27 years of my life. So I asked myself – what would be the best birthday ever for me as I turn 28 this 19th of November 2012?
Then it hit me – to kickstart all you Malaysians out there with a Monday you WON’T FORGET: With a FREE Egg McMuffin in conjunction with McDonald’s Breakfast Day! It’s sure to keep your blues away *winks* (hey, it rhymes too)
Egg McMuffin is made with a perfectly cooked farm fresh egg, deli style smoked chicken roll and cheese in toasted English Muffin. Enjoy a great start to a great day.
So I hear you thinking, TRUE OR NOT?! Of course true lah. Where have you heard of any McDonalds promotion that doesn’t require you to BUY something then only GET something for free?
Don’t have lor. But not for my birthday. This 19th November you just go up to ANY outlet nationwide between 7am to 10am and GET IT FREE with NO PURCHASE REQUIRED and without CONDITIONS!
Well except a few lah, namely:
- Redemption Period : 19 November 2012 from 7am to 10am (duh!)
- Only one (1) free Egg McMuffin per customer (yes lah, don’t be greedy)
- Free Egg McMuffin limited to the first 1,000 customers per outlet
- First come first serve basic (lambat tak dapat)
- Redemption hours of free Egg McMuffin very by restaurant
- Not valid with McDelivery (it’s like not attending my bday party, innit!)
both Prime Ministers of Laos and Malaysia as well as my mother, who recently got to meet with the President and CEO of Maybank Group where she has worked for the last 36 of her years.