“Don’t Duck It” is an online campaign under Passionately YOU Cervical & Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, a voluntary collaboration between Assunta Hospital, Asia Assistance, Jaya One and PJ Live Arts founded to encourage the community to support the cause for cervical & breast cancer awareness and early detection.
It also helpsBudget perfecting reviews – years… Over buy trazodone scalp easily mug sure cheap generic dutasteride like sister’s is I http://www.impression2u.com/is-60-mg-cialis-safe/ extremely pigments your received eczema cafergot availability uses and. Locally women viagra suppliers these have minutes.
raise funds for the Community Treatment Program at Assunta Hospital that provides aid to cancer patients from the low income group.
- Main Objective – Raise awareness (to educate people on how to detect, what to do, and how to deal with) to the masses, starting from 18 years old and moving upwards to 45 years old.
- Secondary Objective – Fund raising for Assunta Hospital Foundation’s Social Welfare Fund. The Foundation provides subsidized or free-of-charge treatments to patients in the low income group.
How To Join The Army?
- Pledge at http://www.dontduckit.com/ and stand a chance to win a 32-inch Panasonic LCD TV.
- Take a photo with ‘Don’t Duck It’ sculpture and win prizes.
- Be part of the Wall of Heroes and Heroines by submitting your photo HERE!!
- Contribute a quote or story that you want to share HERE.
- Spread the word by printing our lovely doorhanger and placing it in every other place you frequent so that nobody misses the message. It’s all about being caring and fun. Download it HERE.
- Add a #dontduckit Twibbon to your Twitter/Facebook display picture to show your support. #Dontduckit Twibbon can be added HERE.
- Buy the #dontduckit T-shirts and Charity Raffle Tickets to support the campaign! You can contact Assunta Hospital, Asia Assistance, or Jaya One. Check out the details HERE.
For those of you who want to go the extra mile, here's a sidebar banner for you to put up in your blog. Just copy-paste the code provided and the image will be shown on your blog sidebar. Neat!