MERRY MERRY VERY BERRY CHRISTMAS!
Let’s see just what happened.
1. Went Christmas shopping. Got a very nice Christmas exchange gift for KY’s Christmas Eve Party!
2. Left work early, cause got si tou’s permission (and left the whole office in laughter) cause I said I needed to go to the hospital!
3. Got lost in Cheras fetching Zoe, had to ask for help. Thanks to Victor gor gor and Ren. Luckily I was early otherwise stuck in jam.
4. Calling Ren, though, was the highest point of embarrassment for me. He made me realise that there was a mismatch between my gut feelings and stupidity! (Yes Tock, it’s MIDAH TENGAH 3 and not MIDAH BESAR 3!!) Damn embarrassing cannot tell you full story!
5. Went to hospital for a big surprise. Not for me though. LOL!
6. Saved a soul. Made me happy 😀
7. Went to 1 Utama for Christmas shopping again!!! I got my Love Chicken that little did we know was the life of the party that night! Zoe did her Christmas shopping for the 11 in her list. Settled for cheesecakes later before leaving CAUSE WE WERE LATE for the parteh!
8. Made it long before the Christmas exchange event, around 11pm! Drinking ensued. Fun ensued. Puking? Later in the night 😛
9. CHRISTMAS GIFT EXCHANGE TIME! ZOMG. This needs a dedicated post to itself. I got something really good. lolol. And my gift? It went to the best person ever, before it got stolen. And stolen. And stolen. It’s damn popular i damn happy 😀
10. Love Chicken was the life of the party that night, and so was popping beers. All drank. Underaged girl included! I was sane. I was good. I was innocent okay!
it’s the chef and the chicken! it soooo belongs at KY’s place that I decided to leave it there 😛
12. Makan time happened. This was AFTER puuuuuuuking happened! Not me, but everyone else. Including Huai Bin. But he wasn’t the worst!
13. Though Huai Bin did drop dead literally during dinner. The S.M.A.R.T. troop consisting Zoe, Simon, Yee Hou and I were responsible to take him home. And that, my friends, was an entirely different story altogether, which I will post about!
14. Finally fetched all back, and I only got home around 7am to sleep, and woke up at 2.30pm. Which is why I’m posting this. Which is why there’s probably a lot that happened in between but I cannot remember yet, with my groggy head. Pictures, of course, will come soon. This time you have to see unrelated pictures so damn funny AHHAHAHAH!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!